Thursday, May 31, 2012

31st May 2012 Thursday afternoon i"m sitting down and thinking of my bebby.. She is sleeping tightly while i"m writing this, cause she is at the another part of the world. Missing her and just wish i can turn my self as a bird where i can always fly to places she is and be with her.. I miss you.... These words are also another powerfull words that can change someone... I am one of the example. Everytime my bebby says that to me, i feel so alive.. That word shows that your love one needs you and thinking of you... It makes me feel so special... There are lot of ways to say i miss you... It can be from a simple words like: Hi bebby... What you doin... That simple words shows how your love one cares for you... This is what my bebby always do to me... Her simple hi bebby makes me fly,,,, she just make my day with it. Her careness the whole day, seeing her smile during the skypes makes me realize that God given me such a great blessings... She is the best blessing that i got, she is the reason why i"m in this world,,,, And realizing that encourage me to love her more and more in each and every single way... I want to make her the happiest woman in this world cause without realizing she has done that to me too... I want to love her, love her and just loving her with each and every single second God given to me... Bebby.... Thank you so much for all the love you given to me... Its amazing and I"m so blessed to have you in my life... Well, i hope you can feel how much i"m missing you now.. With you in my life is the only part when i"m alive... You are my life Sleep tight there bebby... I Miss You Billions of love, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment