Wednesday, September 14, 2011

YOU ARE PERFECT...

Aku ngerasa rambut aku jelek banget (I think my hair looks really bad)
This is one of the line that my bebbby always says every single time she is doing her hair or she is in front of the mirror...

She always feel that that she is not looking great and she want to look more beautiful.
In fact every time she says that she is looking so beautiful.. Mmm.. Not only beautiful but GORGEOUS.....

I realized every time I looked at her how great God is and how HE perfectly she has created my Bebbby...
And then I realized also how GOd has created each of us completely by giving us partner to fulfill each other so that we can become perfect. Perfect not only in the eyes of God but perfect for each other.

My bebbby is the real prove of how perfect we can be when we have someone we adore, care and love next to us.
With she next to me I can feel how every single minute we can go and make our life so beautiful by adding our love more and more with all the blessing we have.

We make our life so perfect by motivating, caring, supporting and loving each other without never realizing that we have done so many great things in our life...

I am writing this to make u all realized that God has created our partner so perfectly that every time u are with ur love ones u will feel that ur life is so complete.

I want to thank God for creating my bebbby so perfectly and so amazingly that I just can't
stop praying and saying how great full I am to have her next to me.. She has made my life so wonderful...

I hope you all can realized how perfect ur partner is and how perfect God has created them for u all...

In this moment also I would like to say Happy birthday to my bebbby...
May all ur dreams come true and I believe that God will always makes u happy, healthy and live
ur life amazingly like you are now.


I love you so much my beeby, God bless you...



No comments:

Post a Comment