Sunday, October 9, 2011

LOVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

Live your life like there is no tomorrow.
this would be a perfect line to say about how we feel after hearing the news of the departure of Mr.Steve Jobs back to God.

He was one of the greatest man in the world, he made great hanges in this world. He deserve to be called a legend.

Looking at hat just happened , i just realize that me , able to write this now and you all (can read this now), how great blessing we have, God given us the chance to feel, see, touch, God just have given us a chance to spend another day in this beautiful world.

Honestly, realizing that, i just realize more and more that i has been given another day to show, say , feel the great love. having the opportunity to show your love to your love one, is one of the greatest achievement in your life. and i can say that i am one of the luckiest person in this world to be given that chance.

With the chance i got, i'm gonna show each and every second to my love how much she means to me. i love every single thing we do together. all the laugh , cry, jokes, talks and crazy thing we have done together make me realize how important she is to me.

With all the great moments we have been doing and going, i just want to love her more and more each and every single second. i want her to feel that i will always be there for her, caring her, loving her no matter where she is. And i"m glad i have able to do that (Thanks to chance from God and my love).

i want to wake her up every single morning, because starting the day with her is so amazing, cause every time it"s sunshine, it means that God give me the way to start my day to show to my bebby that she is so important to me, like the sunshine is important for all the Human.

I want to hear your voice every single morning, every single noon, every single afternoon and every single night. i just wanna be with u always and love you like their is no tomorrow. i want to bring you to bed every night so that u can know that with u next to me sleeping is like having all the angels in the universe next to me, giving me peace and guide me during sleeping. you are so fantastic my bebby... i love you

you are my everything, you mean alot to me... You are my soul. and let me always know where my soul is.
i want to take care anywhere you are, i want to touch u, see u, call u, remind you, wake u up, kiss u, hug u tight all my life. i want to do everything with you.

I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU EVERY SINGLE SECOND THAT I HAVE

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

AND

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT.....

LOVING YOU IS ALL I WANNA DO........


I LOVE YOU BEBBBY.....
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....


I'M GONNA LOVE YOU LIKE THERE IS ONLY YOU AND ME IN THIS WORLD AND THERE IS NO TOMORROW, SO YOU CAN FEEL ALL THE GREAT LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU...


YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING...
MUUACH...

No comments:

Post a Comment